Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mccormick Salt N Spice Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find McCormick's Salt N' Spice?

Does anyone know where I can find McCormick's Salt N' Spice? - mccormick salt n spice

I know that Wal-Mart takes longer.

The bottle looks like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41 ...

I love this spice used to use it on almost everything, but can not find, anywhere.

I found it on Amazon, but says he is available for sale and have to be signed that I be notified if they are available.

Ideas?

1 comments:

sam56sg said...

For your information, McCormick has stopped the production of "Sal" s McCormick Spice. "

But you can do, "Salt N 'Spice Blend.

This mix is similar to the product set recently seasoned salt 'n. It contains salt, pepper, onion, garlic and celery seed

INGREDIENTS
1 / 4 cup kosher salt

2 tablespoons McCormick ® Seasoned Pepper Blend

McCormick ® Garlic Salt 1 tbsp

McCormick ® 1 tablespoon onion powder

1 1 / 2 teaspoon McCormick ® crushed celery seed

NOTES

1. Mix all ingredients until fluffy.

2. Store in a tightly closed jar in a cool, dry place.

Recommended use:

This condiment for general purposes, as you season it with salt and pepper.
It tastes like scrambled eggs, potatoes, hamburgers, salad, potatoes and vegetables.

Post a Comment